DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   FS: Porter Cable 557 (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/208473-fs-porter-cable-557-a.html)

Jim Bailey July 28th 07 02:23 AM

FS: Porter Cable 557

Still cleaning out the garage. Bought this about a year ago (Type 3), and
took a handfull of biscuits and played around about 30 minutes with it. Put
in on the shelf and never touched it again. I have 2000 (minus a handfull)
biscuits (2/1000 asst in boxes) and a jar of '0' size. No case - I don't
keep them. It's all there but the case. $100 for all if you pick it up near
Sanford, FL (central FL). I can ship it but I'm afraid the cost might make
it not such a good deal any more.

jim in FL

[email protected] August 2nd 07 05:08 PM

FS: Porter Cable 557

On Jul 27, 8:23 pm, "Jim Bailey" wrote:
Still cleaning out the garage. Bought this about a year ago (Type 3), and
took a handfull of biscuits and played around about 30 minutes with it. Put
in on the shelf and never touched it again. I have 2000 (minus a handfull)
biscuits (2/1000 asst in boxes) and a jar of '0' size. No case - I don't
keep them. It's all there but the case. $100 for all if you pick it up near
Sanford, FL (central FL). I can ship it but I'm afraid the cost might make
it not such a good deal any more.

jim in FL

Hi Jim I think its weight is about 14 pounds for the 557 not sure
about the biskets if you can give me a total using USPS I will pay to
your email adress listed with paypal. zip is 60099

Jim Bailey August 2nd 07 07:46 PM

FS: Porter Cable 557

Send me an email at and I'll give you my real
address and we can take it off-line. I'll look into the shipping and see
what it would be.

ups.com...