DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   OT - Guard Duck, Shop Security (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/208212-ot-guard-duck-shop-security.html)

J T July 25th 07 07:08 PM

OT - Guard Duck, Shop Security

http://www.gearlog.com/2006/10/this_..._may_not_b.php

JOAT
I do things I don't know how to do, so that I might learn how to do
them.
- Picasso

B A R R Y July 25th 07 07:45 PM

OT - Guard Duck, Shop Security

Ever been chased by a ****ed off goose? G

Lew Hodgett July 25th 07 10:56 PM

OT - Guard Duck, Shop Security

B A R R Y wrote:

Ever been chased by a ****ed off goose? G

Boat yard where I kept my boat had a boat yard cat (Same as a junk
yard cat, AKA: Mean Sum Bitch)

Goose went to set by the river bank and hatched a bunch of goslings.

Cat decided to investigate.

After mama goose got done, that cat, or what was left of him, was
never the same.

Several truck storage yards here in SoCal use a flock of geese as
guard geese.

Just have to be careful where you stepG

Lew

marc rosen July 26th 07 12:44 AM

OT - Guard Duck, Shop Security

I was not able to get the duck to perform on the website. Does it
"quack" or "rheeb"? Male ducks don't quack, only females.
By the way, we have two Canada Geese as pets and they are as tame as
puppies. We got them as gosslings so they had a lot of TLC growing
up. Also have a pet woodduck that lives in the house with us. He's a
real communicator - whistles a lot.

Marc

J T July 26th 07 03:33 AM

OT - Guard Duck, Shop Security

Wed, Jul 25, 2007, 6:45pm (EDT+4)
(B*A*R*R*Y) doth query:
Ever been chased by a ****ed off goose? G

YES,

Glen July 26th 07 12:50 PM

OT - Guard Duck, Shop Security

B A R R Y wrote:

Ever been chased by a ****ed off goose? G

No, but I goosed somebody once and she got ****ed off and chased me.

;-)
Glen

J T July 26th 07 04:11 PM

OT - Guard Duck, Shop Security

Thu, Jul 26, 2007, 11:50am (EDT+4) (Glen)
doth stateth:
No, but I goosed somebody once and she got ****ed off and chased me.

If you had goosed her more than once would that mean you geesed
her?

Glen July 27th 07 10:27 PM

OT - Guard Duck, Shop Security

J T wrote:
Thu, Jul 26, 2007, 11:50am (EDT+4) (Glen)
doth stateth:
No, but I goosed somebody once and she got ****ed off and chased me.

If you had goosed her more than once would that mean you geesed
her?

Yeah, and I better be ready to duck!

;-)
Glen