DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Painting chips in melamine board (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/205961-painting-chips-melamine-board.html)

D'ohBoy July 9th 07 04:57 PM

Painting chips in melamine board

Some unsightly chipping on my latest project. Any paint will do?
Suggestions?

Thanks,

D'ohBoy

dadiOH July 9th 07 05:24 PM

D'ohBoy wrote:
Some unsightly chipping on my latest project. Any paint will do?

Yes but I'd use oil.

Suggestions?

Paint won't fill the hole left by the missing melamine. Drywall
compound will. When dry, *carefully* paint with water base
polyurethane varnish in the correct sheen.

--

dadiOH

dadiOH's dandies v3.06...