DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Oak veneer table project. (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/205250-oak-veneer-table-project.html)

Gizo July 1st 07 06:52 PM

Oak veneer table project.

Bought a nice golden oak veneer round dining table used. It has a few
minor surface flaws, no gouges just small areas where finish has come
off. There is one spot that has a raised area like a bubble, about
the size of a dime. I was told to correct that, I should use a towel
and warm iron on top of area??? I am of course am looking for
suggestions the easiest way to go about making the top look good. Also
would like to know the correct steps before having a complete
refinishing job ahead of me.

Thank you'

Gizo