DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Weekend brand Spray paint (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/20512-re-weekend-brand-spray-paint.html)

Ernie Jurick September 6th 03 03:24 PM

Weekend brand Spray paint

"Tony D." wrote in message
om...
I used this Weekend brand spray paint, and I need to give it a few
more coats after I sand a few flaws out. It says to recoat with-in 1
hour to avoid lifting of the paint. It does not state a time to wait
to recoat if not done with-in 1 hour. Does anyone know how long I need
to wait before I can recoat?

Read the very fine print on the bottom of the can label to find out who the
actual manufacturer is, then go to their Web site and look up the details.
-- Ernie