DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Rigid 3605 aftermarket fence (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/204030-rigid-3605-aftermarket-fence.html)

Pruette Plemens June 18th 07 04:02 AM

Rigid 3605 aftermarket fence

What is the best and easiest aftermarket fence compatible with the 3650?

C & E June 18th 07 06:27 PM

"Pruette Plemens" wrote in message

What is the best and easiest aftermarket fence compatible with the 3650?

What issue are you having with your fence? Most are pretty pleased with the
stock fence. Maybe we can get yours right and save you some $$ - unless
you're just sold a particular fence's functions.

mac davis June 18th 07 09:19 PM

On Mon, 18 Jun 2007 13:27:12 -0400, "C & E" wrote:

"Pruette Plemens" wrote in message

What is the best and easiest aftermarket fence compatible with the 3650?

What issue are you having with your fence? Most are pretty pleased with the
stock fence. Maybe we can get yours right and save you some $$ - unless
you're just sold a particular fence's functions.

me too!
I got the 3650 a few months ago and think that the fence and rails are
fantastic.. very accurate..

I've been doing a lot of shelves and molding for them and the ability to slide
the fence to the original measurement and actually have it cut the same size as
before just blows me away..

Of course, I've been using a shopsmith for a TS for 25 years, so a big table and
straight 2x4 for a fence would be a step up...