Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Portable Sawmills in Philadelphia

My neighbor had a cedar tree cut down. T'was a surprise to everyone on
the block (including me, who benefitted from the tree's shade). Without
a whole lot of considersation, I talked the tree guys into leaving two
sections of trunk-- roughly eight feet long, and about a foot and a
quarter in diameter-- with me.

So now I need someone with a sawmill to come out and slice'em into
boards for my future nefarious use. (Okay, I made the decision very,
very qukckly. It was grab the trunks, or watch'em get Graveley'd into
hamster chips.)

Any recommendations? Estimated cost?