DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   GW BUSH HISTORICAL LEGACY REMEMBERED (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/20156-re-gw-bush-historical-legacy-remembered.html)

PC Gameplayer August 28th 03 03:21 AM

GW BUSH HISTORICAL LEGACY REMEMBERED

"Lee Michaels" wrote in message . net...
"Cindy Duncan" wrote in message
m...
Sometimes it is difficult to predict how a world leader will be
remembered by the world while he is still alive....let alone still in
office!

If the GW Bush Presidency were to end today, what will he be most
remembered for by the world?

His diction and overpowering command of the english language.

There you go...misunderestimating him again.

Want to see something funny, check out Slate's archive of "Bushisms"

http://slate.msn.com/id/76886/

Then again, he's the leader of the free world, so maybe it's not so
funny.

BTW, I replied to another version of this message, and I think I
accidentally x-posted. Sorry...please don't take my ww'ing tools
away...

Jim