DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Place to order flush mounted hinges in Canada similar to these? (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/201407-place-order-flush-mounted-hinges-canada-similar-these.html)

alex May 22nd 07 06:18 PM

Place to order flush mounted hinges in Canada similar to these?

Hi,

anyone know a place in Canada that I can mail order or a place in
Toronto that I can buy hinges similar to the following:

http://www.rockler.com/product.cfm?page=5270

Thanks

Alex

Doug Brown May 22nd 07 06:31 PM

Place to order flush mounted hinges in Canada similar to these?

I didn't see anything quite like this hinge but Lee Valley is always a good
place to consider. Three Toronto Stores. Info here.
http://www.leevalley.com/home/page.aspx?c=2&p=53739
ups.com...

HotRdd May 22nd 07 08:41 PM

Place to order flush mounted hinges in Canada similar to these?

Unless you actually need a specialty hinge, Home Depot or something similar
may carry what you need. Whats the application?

Ross Hebeisen May 22nd 07 08:53 PM

Place to order flush mounted hinges in Canada similar to these?

check out www.rhcdoors.com there in Mcgregor Ont. iv' ordered blums
from them way cheaper even with shipping. they are also linked to
www.knobsplus.com
ross
www.highislandexport.com

alex May 23rd 07 12:45 AM

Place to order flush mounted hinges in Canada similar to these?

Hi,

unless I missed something in their cataloge, they sell a similar one
but in a european hinge type. Not quite what I need. I'm looking for
one that screws right onto the surface.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Alex

On May 22, 1:31 pm, "Doug Brown" wrote:
I didn't see anything quite like this hinge but Lee Valley is always a good
place to consider. Three Toronto Stores. Info here.http://www.leevalley.com/home/page.aspx?c=2&p=53739"alex" wrote in message

ups.com...

Hi,

anyone know a place in Canada that I can mail order or a place in
Toronto that I can buy hinges similar to the following:

http://www.rockler.com/product.cfm?page=5270

Thanks

Alex- Hide quoted text -

Morvin Stayner May 24th 07 02:14 AM

Place to order flush mounted hinges in Canada similar to these?

Dave Balderstone wrote in
news:230520071820402234%dave@N_O_T_T_H_I_Sbalderst one.ca:

In article . com, alex
wrote:

Hi,

anyone know a place in Canada that I can mail order or a place in
Toronto that I can buy hinges similar to the following:

http://www.rockler.com/product.cfm?page=5270

Thanks

Alex

Lee Valley.

He's right. Here's the link:

http://www.leevalley.com/hardware/pa...20&cat=3,41241

Morvin Stayner May 24th 07 02:18 AM

Place to order flush mounted hinges in Canada similar to these?

Morvin Stayner wrote in
:

alex wrote:

Hi,

anyone know a place in Canada that I can mail order or a place in
Toronto that I can buy hinges similar to the following:

http://www.rockler.com/product.cfm?page=5270

Thanks

Alex

Lee Valley.