DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Glaze over stain cabinet detail (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/201325-glaze-over-stain-cabinet-detail.html)

[email protected] May 21st 07 08:38 PM

Glaze over stain cabinet detail

Could someone recommend a method to reproduce the stain on Medallion
cabinets which have a wheat stain and a chocolate glaze in the
corners. I have no idea as to what's involved in the glazing. Also
what would be the recommended topcoat?

- Thanks, Mike

C & E May 26th 07 01:34 AM

Glaze over stain cabinet detail

wrote in message
oups.com...
Could someone recommend a method to reproduce the stain on Medallion
cabinets which have a wheat stain and a chocolate glaze in the
corners. I have no idea as to what's involved in the glazing. Also
what would be the recommended topcoat?

- Thanks, Mike

I did a search - glaze - on woodweb.com and got this;
http://www.woodweb.com/cgi-bin/searc...13&submit.y=11

Poke around. You might find what you need.