DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   WTB Shop Notes #92 (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/201086-wtb-shop-notes-92-a.html)

Mike in Arkansas May 19th 07 03:13 AM

WTB Shop Notes #92

This is the issue just gone from the racks. Need the plans for the
over the blade dust collector/guard. No reference to back issues on
the Shop Note website. Emailed them but no response. If you don't
hang on to your mags I would be happy to buy this issue from you.
Thanks, Mike

Lobby Dosser May 19th 07 08:40 AM

WTB Shop Notes #92

Mike in Arkansas wrote:

This is the issue just gone from the racks. Need the plans for the
over the blade dust collector/guard. No reference to back issues on
the Shop Note website. Emailed them but no response. If you don't
hang on to your mags I would be happy to buy this issue from you.
Thanks, Mike

Greed seems to have out played common sense. They now only sell Annual
Volumes:

http://www.backissuesstore.com/

10x May 19th 07 12:44 PM

WTB Shop Notes #92

In article .com,
Mike in Arkansas wrote:

If you don't
hang on to your mags I would be happy to buy this issue from you.
Thanks, Mike

Hey Mike,

I do hang onto mine, but I happen to have a spare #92.

Email me for the details:

Joe

marc rosen May 19th 07 12:55 PM

WTB Shop Notes #92

Hello Mike,
The issue is yours for the cost of a donation to the American Cancer
Society (Amount is your choice and I don't need proof.) Send me your
address and I'll send you the issue.
If you'd be happy with a scanned version of that article only I can do
that too. (No donation necessary)

Marc

Mike in Arkansas May 22nd 07 12:28 AM

WTB Shop Notes #92

On May 19, 6:55 am, marc rosen wrote:
Hello Mike,

Joe, Marc, did you get the emails I sent?

marc rosen May 22nd 07 02:42 AM

WTB Shop Notes #92

On May 21, 7:28 pm, Mike in Arkansas wrote:
On May 19, 6:55 am, marc rosen wrote: Hello Mike,

Joe, Marc, did you get the emails I sent?

(My fourth attempt to reply to you tonight- I hope this one goes
through)

Hello Mike,
No message from you. I will spell out my address so Google does not
suppress any portion;
duckbiteATqisDOTnet.
The issue is right next to my keyboard and waiting for an address.

Marc )