Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Which magazine did I see this? Over the blade guard/dust collector for table saw

I was in Little Rock working on my future grandsons nursery. On a
quick trip to Lowes I stopped and looked at the wood magazines and saw
an article on building an over the blade dust collector/guard for a
table saw. Being in a big hurry I obviously didn't pay much attention
to what I was reading. I thought when I got home I would buy the mag
at the local borg. A few days later I looked through all they had and
then on to Books-a-Million and no luck at all. I'm assuming it was
last months and in the few days between there and home new editions
were out. It was just a couple of weeks ago when I saw the article. I
thought it was Shop Notes, but can't find any reference to the article
on their website. Anyone? Thanks, Mike

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 17 May 2007 19:14:05 -0700, Mike in Arkansas
wrote:

I was in Little Rock working on my future grandsons nursery. On a
quick trip to Lowes I stopped and looked at the wood magazines and saw
an article on building an over the blade dust collector/guard for a
table saw. Being in a big hurry I obviously didn't pay much attention
to what I was reading. I thought when I got home I would buy the mag
at the local borg. A few days later I looked through all they had and
then on to Books-a-Million and no luck at all. I'm assuming it was
last months and in the few days between there and home new editions
were out. It was just a couple of weeks ago when I saw the article. I
thought it was Shop Notes, but can't find any reference to the article
on their website. Anyone? Thanks, Mike

http://www.shopnotes.com/issues/092/
Posted to rec.woodworking

On May 17, 9:45 pm, Jim Weisgram
wrote:
On 17 May 2007 19:14:05 -0700, Mike in Arkansas
wrote:

Thanks Jim, I was partially correct anyway. Can't say much for my web
search ability either.

Posted to rec.woodworking

: wrote:

: an article on building an over the blade dust collector/guard for a
: table saw.

: http://www.shopnotes.com/issues/092/

See also http://www.woodcentral.com/bparticle...rm_guard.shtml

--- Chip
Posted to rec.woodworking

Shop Notes was the first one I thought of. The spring alignment threw
me off though.