DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Torsion Box (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/20069-torsion-box.html)

Bruce August 26th 03 03:14 AM

Torsion Box

Someone mentioned a torsion box here last week. In a nice coincidence, DIY
just did a show about constructing one. You can read about it he

http://www.diynet.com/DIY/article/0,2058,10473,00.html

Bruce August 26th 03 04:46 AM

Torsion Box

In rec.woodworking
(ThJester99) wrote:

Of course we ALL know that Norm did a similar project this weekend.

Oops! Didn't see that. I was busy woodworking. :)

Bergen August 26th 03 05:03 AM

Torsion Box

And David Marks beat them both to it a couple months ago on his assembly
table. Hmmm...

Lawrence L'Hote August 26th 03 12:12 PM

Torsion Box

"Bergen" wrote in message
And David Marks beat them both to it a couple months ago on his assembly
table. Hmmm...

And then there is my butt-ugly torsionbox shelving project posted here
months ago.

http://home1.gte.net/llhote/torsionbox/torsionbox.htm

Larry

--