DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   slightly off topic: wind powered kinetic sculptures (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/200172-slightly-off-topic-wind-powered-kinetic-sculptures.html)

marc rosen May 9th 07 03:38 PM

slightly off topic: wind powered kinetic sculptures

Hey all,
I saw this posted on my windsurfing email group and thought some of
you might enjoy seeing this.

http://www.glumbert.com/media/kineticsculpture

Apologies if it has been posted beofre- did not see this in the
archives.

Marc

Lee Michaels May 9th 07 03:53 PM

slightly off topic: wind powered kinetic sculptures

"marc rosen" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hey all,
I saw this posted on my windsurfing email group and thought some of
you might enjoy seeing this.

http://www.glumbert.com/media/kineticsculpture

Apologies if it has been posted beofre- did not see this in the
archives.

That is wild stuff.

It could easily be adapted for horror films.