Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Edwin Pawlowski

Default I need a good Random Orbit Sander...

"Mike Faust" wrote in message

I need to refinish two large pieces of furniture with lots of surface area
and I have no idea who makes a good random orbit sander? Dewalt has a

couple
and I have seen a Porter Cable that is pretty inexpensive, any

suggestions?
Thanks.

I have both. Can't say one is better than the other as they both perform
well. The real test will be 2 or 5 or 10 years from now to see which is
still going. The PC333 takes 5 hole paper, the DW takes 8 hole.
Ed

http://pages.cthome.net/edhome

Wooden Floor Adam UK diy 17 November 8th 03 01:57 PM
Anyone buy a PC 7336 random orbit sander recently? AL Woodworking 3 August 3rd 03 09:38 PM
Is a DA (Dual Action) sander same as a orbital sander Ben Siders Woodworking 4 July 31st 03 04:55 PM