Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
GEOFF.POPE

Default Advice wanted on chair frame restoration

I am about to restore some old oak dining chairs, primarily by
re-upholstering the seats.
Before starting that I would like to tighten up a few of the mortice joints
that have become a bit loose and creaky.
These joints are not so loose as to be able to actually pull apart.
Is there any way to inject an adhesive, perhaps through a tiny hole bored
from the inside of the frame?
Any other suggestions, (including websites with useful practical info') ?
NB. For purposes of obtaining materials, etc, I'm in UK.
Regards.