DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Stationary Disc Sander - Shopsmith Steel Disc Good Enough toUse? (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/200034-re-stationary-disc-sander-shopsmith-steel-disc-good-enough-touse.html)

J T May 8th 07 05:37 AM

Stationary Disc Sander - Shopsmith Steel Disc Good Enough toUse?

Tue, May 8, 2007, 1:09am (EDT+4) (Larry) doth query:
I am going to make a stationary disc sander with quick change discs. I
am considering using Shopsmith steel sanding plates, but don't know how
good they are. Do they run true?
Thanks
If you want to use my email address, you will have to take out the "7".

Not used 'em myself, but judging from the Shopsmith stuff I 'have'
used, I'd say yes indeed.

I won't email you, you don't email me.

JOAT
What is life without challenge and a constant stream of new
humiliations?
- Peter Egan