DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Sandpaper for Bosch detail sander? (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/199355-sandpaper-bosch-detail-sander.html)

Toller April 30th 07 02:36 PM

Sandpaper for Bosch detail sander?

There is a cheap Bosch detail sander on Craigslist, but it seems to be a
discontinued item and I can't find anyplace that sells the sandpaper. The
owner says he hasn't used it in years, so he doesn't know.

Is it available anywhere?

Leon April 30th 07 03:25 PM

"Toller" wrote in message
There is a cheap Bosch detail sander on Craigslist, but it seems to be a
discontinued item and I can't find anyplace that sells the sandpaper. The
owner says he hasn't used it in years, so he doesn't know.

Is it available anywhere?

If you are having a hard time finding sand paper NOW, think of what it will
be like in a few years.

You'll probably have to adapt and cut your own.