GTO69RA4

Default FA: Some of my vintage power tools

Onwards and upwards. Here are some old friends of mine, no longer needed now
that I've upgraded. I'll have a Porta-Band an antique belt sander up in a day
or so.

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...userid=mig2576

GTO(John)

Wolf power tools - any good? Kalico UK diy 45 March 8th 21 10:22 AM
Self-Reproducing Machine Tools Doug Goncz Metalworking 17 July 13th 17 06:57 AM
Hitachi Power tools Jim White UK diy 30 May 13th 04 12:46 AM
Online ordering of power tools? BigWallop UK diy 9 August 5th 03 02:53 PM