Old June 15th 21, 04:45 PM posted to rec.woodworking

Default Why does Gorilla glue suck?

I tried the glue on the liner of my eyeglass case. I moistened one side and gorilla the opposite side. I clamped the 2 sides together. I thought great! The next morning the liner popped open and came right apart. Gorilla glue is deficient! Im very disappointed. 😕

--
For full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/woodwo...ck-144291-.htm

Old June 16th 21, 04:02 AM posted to rec.woodworking

On 6/15/2021 11:45 AM, nancy wrote:
I tried the glue on the liner of my eyeglass case. I moistened one side
and gorilla the opposite side. I clamped the 2 sides together. I thought
great! The next morning the liner popped open and came right apart.
Gorilla glue is deficient! Im very disappointed. 😕

Were both surfaces clean? Moistened with what?

Undoing hide glue Robert UK diy 1 May 26th 04 11:56 AM
Glue for Sony walkman headset? John Smith UK diy 13 March 23rd 04 07:48 PM
Glue FAQ? Gfretwell Woodworking 3 August 19th 03 06:04 PM
Gorilla Glue Brad Woodworking 16 July 17th 03 01:48 AM
Glueless laminate floor and glue.. Abso UK diy 11 July 14th 03 10:49 PM