DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Kids, Kids' Projects & Fun (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/19646-kids-kids-projects-fun.html)

charlieb August 14th 03 08:44 AM

Kids, Kids' Projects & Fun

Summer's almost over and school will be starting soon.
I wish summer lasted a little longer because the Kids'
Projects this summer were a lot of fun, as were the kids.
Having some of the "I can't throw this away - I'm sure
it can be used for something" wood scraps finally used
was a bonus.

If you get the opportunity to collaborate with a kid
on a woodworking project I assure you it will be a
kick. And you'll learn some new terms - freckle wood
(birds eye maple), bug spit (shellac) , tongue oil
(Tung oil), the square hole machine (mortiser)...

Here's some examples for some projects that a 5 - 9
year can do some of. (one line)

www.wood-workers.com/users/charlieb/!KidProjects/KidProjects2.html

charlie b