Posted to rec.woodworking

Default A CLICK Away

CraigOral Somerford Sat, Mar 24, 2007 at 8:55
AM
To: A CLICK Away , TODAY
, PLEASE ,
{Barter Needed} , A CLICK Away ,
Thank you Google , "books-
" , U S Contractors
Offering Service

From: CraigOral Somerford
Date: Mar 24, 2007 8:32 AM
Subject: Paperlink Work 24 mar 2007
To: Google & YouTube Service , U S Contractors
Offering Service

http://money.cnn.com/magazines/fortu...07/snapshots/1...
Rewriting code
is easy while

" Working in Faith "

The Construction WOES of are Country are soon to be over...

" ETHEREAL , " Chapters are coming soon
"{Barter Needed} ,
"& RECORDED AS WELL " Thank you books-
" All Googlies "
For your barters for 2Barter and the Construction needs of are
Country
becoming easer a chapter at a time.
I walk alone, but in Faith...
A CLICK Away to start
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1NXB0rNNjc
" Working in Faith "
the teaching of St. Matthew chapter 17 verse 20
So Jesus said to them, "Because of your unbelief;[d] for assuredly,
say to you, if you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this
mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move; and nothing
will be impossible for you.

Working In Faith

How far can one see,while Surrounded by Only GOD'S
perfect creation.

Being driven by Faith and guided there In,while
working through the Power of candle lite.
Seeing It give-way while watching the last Star fade Introducing the
Sun to this dark Mountain.

Far enough it seems to move this Mountain to you
http://2barter.net/treasurehunt.html
Thank you:
" GOD "
In
"Jesus the Christ "
Name
Sincierly
Craig Oral Somerford
Founder of Your Non-profit

"{Barter Needed}" Please if you will, do so! for?
US, Him, Her, Them & " You "

,
http://pressforprogress.com ,

U S Contractors Offering Service ,
Paperlink Work 24 mar 2007

And from the barters of
http://google.com & http://youtube.com
And you {Barter Needed by you}
Send out a email http://www.senate.gov
To voice your opinion for the Constructions needs of are Country
Thank you
Sincerely:
[Quoted text hidden]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------*-----
Today Show Viewer Mail Sat, Mar 24,
2007 at 8:56 AM
To: CraigOral Somerford

Thank you for contacting TODAY.

We receive hundreds of email messages a day, and while we read
them
all, we might not be able to reply to each one directly. We do
want
you to know that we appreciate the mail you have sent and the
comments you are making about our show. We created this
automated
response to answer many of the frequently-asked-questions as
quickly
as possible. We will try to answer all other questions
directly
when
we can. For immediate help you can always call us at (212)
664-4249.
For information regarding the WEEKEND TODAY show, please call
(212)
664-2937.

Here are some items for which you may want information:

WEB SITE: A lot of information about our show can now be
accessed
through our Web site. Point your browser to:
http://www.today.msnbc.com.
You'll find recent story information, guest listings, bios,
multimedia
features and much more.

ADDRESS: You can send any requests or comments to our
correspondents at:
30 Rockefeller Plaza, New York, NY 10112

STORY IDEAS: Please send story ideas to the address above or
email them to
.

If your story idea is accepted we will notify you. We do not
have a
general fax number.

TRANSCRIPTS: Contact Burrelle's Transcript Service by calling:
(800)
777-TEXT. Burrelle's is not affiliated with NBC NEWS,
but their Web address is: http://www.burrelles.com/

VIDEOTAPES: TODAY videotapes are available for purchase through
NBC
News archives (212) 664-6213.
Mail written requests to NBC News Archives, 30 Rockefeller
Plaza, Rm 327W,
New York, NY 10112. There is a minimum charge of $150.00 for
up to five
minutes of tape. Please include the date, subject and any
other information
that might help with your request. Once your letter is
received, you will be
sent an agreement form. Once the form is signed and returned
to NBC with
payment, your request will be filled.

WILLARD SCOTT BIRTHDAY AND ANNIVERSARY ANNOUNCEMENTS: If
someone
you
love is celebrating his or her l00th birthday or a 75th
anniversary
and over, Willard will try his best to announce it on TODAY.

Please send us the following information in writing 3-4 weeks
in
advance.

We need their full name and address, their birthday, age, and
something personal about them. Please be sure to include your
daytime telephone number so that we can confirm the date it
will
air.
Willard receives hundreds of requests and it is only possible
for him
to announce twelve each week, but he sends congratulatory notes
all those he isn't able to announce.

Last, but not least, please include a photograph. It can be
color or
black and white of any size, but unfortunately it will NOT be
returned
to you, so make a copy.

Send all of the above to: Willard Scott, TODAY RM 390S, NBC
News,
30 Rockefeller Plaza, New York, NY 10112

VISITING THE SHOW: Anyone and everyone is invited to come out
the
studio each morning at Rockefeller Plaza and 49th Street.
Remember
our show is live from 7 to 10am each weekday morning.

Thanks,

The staff of TODAY
For more information, visit our Web site at: http://www.today.msnbc.com