DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Jet Sharpener (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/194865-jet-sharpener.html)

Neil Larson March 12th 07 07:18 PM

Jet Sharpener

Got mine up and running today. I have done 4 chisles and 3 plane irons. Nice
edge, gota be careful on the angle, if your off, u got a razor instead of a
plane.

Still working out how to use it on a couple of my little pocket planes, the
jig is not designed to work with plane irons shorter than about 2 1/2
inches.

I can't recommend this enough, Tormek quality, Tormek compatibility for
parts and a couple hunder bucks cheaper.