DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   OT - Living Will (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/194540-ot-living-will.html)

foggytown March 9th 07 11:06 AM

OT - Living Will

Subject: Living Will

Last night, my wife and I were sitting in the living room
and I said to her,
"I never want to live in a vegetative state, dependent on
some machine and
fluids from a bottle. If that ever happens, just pull the
plug."

She got up, unplugged the TV and then threw out my beer.

She's such a bitch.......

BobS March 9th 07 05:11 PM

OT - Living Will

Picture in your mind, three 20" LCD monitors and a keyboard that now need a
good cleaning .....

made my day,

Bob S.

oups.com...