DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Outdoor chair fabric (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/194191-outdoor-chair-fabric.html)

Dukes909 March 6th 07 01:25 AM

Outdoor chair fabric

I've made a copy of an oak folding chair I found at a yard sale years ago.
The chair is a beach type chair that has a heavy nylon or polyester fabric
for the "seat" - sort of like a mini-hammock just for your rear end.
Anyway, here are 2 pictures of the fabric it had and I'm trying to find:
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a6/...ic/fabric1.jpg
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a6/...ic/fabric2.jpg
I'm hoping someone here can id the fabric and, even better, tell me where to
purchase some. Hope the pictures are close up enough to see it well.
Cheers!
Dukester

Lew Hodgett March 6th 07 02:13 AM

Outdoor chair fabric

Subject

Sunbrella is the fabric you want.

Get it from an awning supply house or a sail maker.

Lew

RicodJour March 6th 07 05:51 AM

Outdoor chair fabric

Lew Hodgett wrote:
Subject

Sunbrella is the fabric you want.

Get it from an awning supply house or a sail maker.

Ran across this:

*Please contact us if you cannot locate a fabric color, pattern, style
or print. We have an extensive collection of fabrics not displayed on
the website.

On this web site:
http://www.outdoortextiles.com/cat.p...e=Sunbrella%AE

Send them the picture. Should save you a lot of time searching.