DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Illegals and Bank of America - OT (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/193824-illegals-bank-america-ot.html)

[email protected] March 2nd 07 09:17 PM

Illegals and Bank of America - OT

Bank of America has decided to target illegal aliens as customers for
credit cards with full knowledge of how helpful this would be to
terrorists. I have just canceled my BofA account after being with
them for many years. Moreover, BofA does most of its customer service
via outsourcing, depriving Americans of jobs. When I moved my account
to a new bank (Wachovia) I got right through to an English-speaking
American. My first questions was if they used outsourcing. The
response was that they did not. All of their customer service
operations were in the United States.

Interestingly, the rep at Wachovia told me that they were innundated
with new accounts coming from people leaving Bank of America because
of its anti-American policies.

Let your conscience be your guide.

R. Pierce Butler March 3rd 07 05:41 AM

Illegals and Bank of America - OT

wrote in news:fj4hu2l5asv48pf6bfs4clinoacmmmb9e8@
4ax.com:

Bank of America has decided to target illegal aliens as customers for
credit cards with full knowledge of how helpful this would be to
terrorists. I have just canceled my BofA account after being with
them for many years. Moreover, BofA does most of its customer service
via outsourcing, depriving Americans of jobs. When I moved my account
to a new bank (Wachovia) I got right through to an English-speaking
American. My first questions was if they used outsourcing. The
response was that they did not. All of their customer service
operations were in the United States.

Interestingly, the rep at Wachovia told me that they were innundated
with new accounts coming from people leaving Bank of America because
of its anti-American policies.

Let your conscience be your guide.

You truly are an idiot.

George Max March 4th 07 03:32 AM

On Fri, 02 Mar 2007 16:17:09 -0500, wrote:

Bank of America has decided to target illegal aliens as customers for
credit cards with full knowledge of how helpful this would be to
terrorists. I have just canceled my BofA account after being with
them for many years.

snip

Let your conscience be your guide.

Off topic for a woodworking group. Take this elsewhere.

Tim Douglass March 5th 07 05:59 PM

Illegals and Bank of America - OT

On Fri, 02 Mar 2007 16:17:09 -0500, wrote:

Bank of America has decided to target illegal aliens as customers for
credit cards with full knowledge of how helpful this would be to
terrorists.

As this is true of all major banks and credit card companies and has
been for many years I don't see it as any great issue right now.

BOA is actually one of the last to adopt this type of policy.

--
"We need to make a sacrifice to the gods, find me a young virgin... oh, and bring something to kill"

Tim Douglass

http://www.DouglassClan.com

R. Pierce Butler March 6th 07 02:40 AM

Illegals and Bank of America - OT

Tim Douglass wrote in
:

On Fri, 02 Mar 2007 16:17:09 -0500, wrote:

Bank of America has decided to target illegal aliens as customers for
credit cards with full knowledge of how helpful this would be to
terrorists.

As this is true of all major banks and credit card companies and has
been for many years I don't see it as any great issue right now.

BOA is actually one of the last to adopt this type of policy.

Which was exactly my next point to "concerned". Had he done any research
whatsoever he would have realized that the news report was just a ploy.

Tim Douglass March 6th 07 10:06 PM

Illegals and Bank of America - OT

On Tue, 06 Mar 2007 02:40:41 GMT, "R. Pierce Butler"
wrote:

Tim Douglass wrote in
:

On Fri, 02 Mar 2007 16:17:09 -0500, wrote:

Bank of America has decided to target illegal aliens as customers for
credit cards with full knowledge of how helpful this would be to
terrorists.

As this is true of all major banks and credit card companies and has
been for many years I don't see it as any great issue right now.

BOA is actually one of the last to adopt this type of policy.

Which was exactly my next point to "concerned". Had he done any research
whatsoever he would have realized that the news report was just a ploy.

I thought your first point summed it up OK. g