DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Billy Cmelak Master Personas (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/193155-re-billy-cmelak-master-personas.html)

PirateJohn February 23rd 07 05:41 PM

Billy Cmelak Master Personas

On Feb 20, 7:51 am, The Demon Prince of Absurdity

You know, Gilmer

Hey dude, I am not involved in this in any way, shape, or form. The
gent from Wisconsin has been ignoring me for perhaps a month or two
and I have been ignoring him and there has been peace and harmony
between him and me.

Someone is trolling someone else, and judging by the comments perhaps
forging someone's email addy as well.

I just found out about this because I saw one of his old names appear
and was curious as to why it was back.

Peace.

John Scheldroup February 23rd 07 09:13 PM

"PirateJohn" wrote in message ups.com...
On Feb 20, 7:51 am, The Demon Prince of Absurdity

You know, Gilmer

Hey dude, I am not involved in this in any way, shape, or form. The
gent from Wisconsin has been ignoring me for perhaps a month or two
and I have been ignoring him and there has been peace and harmony
between him and me.

Someone is trolling someone else, and judging by the comments perhaps
forging someone's email addy as well.

I just found out about this because I saw one of his old names appear
and was curious as to why it was back.

Peace.

Once again my apologies to Bill Cmelak for my being the
soul person who started up this hornets nest. I've been overly
curious to who had been forging names in alt.machines.cnc to
the point where it had become obsessive to figure out this puzzle.
My judgment and actions on the internet lately have been
further clouded up do the death of my mother little over a
week ago.... I had what you might call a psychotic break.
Something like the relationship between Elvis and his mother
or maybe the two down in Bahamas we have heard about lately;
spiritual soul mate, members of the family, spouse, friends...
If you have one you should be so lucky, if they die its traumatic.

John