DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Fine woodworking (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/193089-fine-woodworking.html)

CW February 23rd 07 03:23 AM

Fine woodworking

I am a subscriber to Fine woodworking's website. I am not able to log onto
the site and trying to email the webmaster, it is rejected by the server as
an unknown address. Anybody else having these problems?

Swingman February 23rd 07 12:58 PM

Fine woodworking

"CW" wrote in message
I am a subscriber to Fine woodworking's website. I am not able to log onto
the site and trying to email the webmaster, it is rejected by the server

as
an unknown address. Anybody else having these problems?

FWIW, I was able to logon this morning with no problem.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 2/20/07

CW February 23rd 07 03:38 PM

Fine woodworking

Thanks for the reply. I am still having problems but I was able to get
through to the webmaster. We'll see.