DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Apollo 4-Stage HVLP - Model 1000 (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/191064-apollo-4-stage-hvlp-model-1000-a.html)

[email protected] February 1st 07 04:57 PM

Apollo 4-Stage HVLP - Model 1000

Hello,

I've been dabbling in woodworking for about five years. I bought a
HVLP Sprayer Package in 10/04 at the Minneapolis Woodworking show from
Advanced Machinery and have used it twice. I just listed it with eBay
for about half what I paid for it. Came with a 6 years warranty and
is like the day I bought it. Would consider delivering within the
Minneapolis area. Listing is http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
ViewItem&item=290078826611 - or I can be emailed at auto119042 @
gmail . com.

Hate to sell it, but hate to see it sit idle too.
Thanks,
Kane

Markem February 1st 07 05:18 PM

On 1 Feb 2007 08:57:50 -0800, wrote:

Hate to sell it, but hate to see it sit idle too.

Did you check and see what a new one now costs?

Mark
(sixoneeight) = 618

[email protected] February 1st 07 06:56 PM

On Feb 1, 11:18 am, Markem wrote:
On 1 Feb 2007 08:57:50 -0800, wrote:

Hate to sell it, but hate to see it sit idle too.

Did you check and see what a new one now costs?

Mark

Hi Mark,

Advanced Machinery is $799 + shipping for just the Turbine. The spray
gun ($329), deluxe accessory package w/needle & tip set ($359),
cleaning kit, cup kit, and 8oz cup adapter are all significantly
extra. My starting bid is $600 for the complete package or $849.95/
Buy-it-Now price and it's warrantied for another 4 years. Sweet deal
for someone looking for a turn-key set-up.

Mark Jerde February 2nd 07 02:51 AM

Apollo 4-Stage HVLP - Model 1000

wrote in message
ups.com...
Hello,

I've been dabbling in woodworking for about five years. I bought a
HVLP Sprayer Package in 10/04 at the Minneapolis Woodworking show from
Advanced Machinery and have used it twice. I just listed it with eBay
for about half what I paid for it. Came with a 6 years warranty and
is like the day I bought it. Would consider delivering within the
Minneapolis area. Listing is http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
ViewItem&item=290078826611 - or I can be emailed at auto119042 @
gmail . com.

Hate to sell it, but hate to see it sit idle too.
Thanks,
Kane

Minnesota, eh? Could I get a discount if I told you some Norwegian and Iowa
jokes you've never heard? g

-- Mark