DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   $$$ sand paper (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/190662-%24%24%24-sand-paper.html)

Lee January 28th 07 09:18 PM

$$$ sand paper

Just went to store to buy some hook&loop pads for my Ryobi corner cat. WOW
like a buck a pad(5 in pack $4.99) Cat was gift and I hadn't bought them
before.
I know they won't last long on walnut and yes I use those cleaner type
erasers.
There must be something out there cheaper.
Any suggestions?

[email protected] January 29th 07 05:43 AM

$$$ sand paper

On Sun, 28 Jan 2007 21:18:41 GMT, "Lee" wrote:

Just went to store to buy some hook&loop pads for my Ryobi corner cat. WOW
like a buck a pad(5 in pack $4.99) Cat was gift and I hadn't bought them
before.
I know they won't last long on walnut and yes I use those cleaner type
erasers.
There must be something out there cheaper.
Any suggestions?

http://Lee Valley.com
http://www.sandpaper.ca/clearance.shtml
https://stockade.ca
http://www.stockroomsupply.com/

These are just a few of hundreds of places to buy sanding supplies.
What you bought was a 5 pac with a packaging system that's worth as
much as the paper. And you bought it at what amounts to a 'department
store'.

Pete