DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Dog Mailbox Patterns (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/189711-dog-mailbox-patterns.html)

Tim and Jill Pochik January 19th 07 05:47 PM

Dog Mailbox Patterns

Does anyone know where I can locate patterns to make a mailbox into a
dog with added wooden pieces?
I have tried several woodworking pattern companies and no one seems
to have them available. Thanks for any help!

J T January 19th 07 07:02 PM

Dog Mailbox Patterns

Fri, Jan 19, 2007, 12:47pm (Tim*and*Jill*Pochik)
wandered in and mumble:
Does anyone know where I can locate patterns to make a mailbox into a
dog with added wooden pieces?
****I have tried several woodworking pattern companies and no
one seems to have them available. Thanks for any help!

Yes.

Try craft pattern companies, not woodworking. Or, probably most of
the craft magazines at Wally-World, or a newstand.

To each his/her own.

JOAT
A problem adequately stated is a problem well on its way to being
solved.
- R. Buckminster Fuller

efgh January 19th 07 07:53 PM

Dog Mailbox Patterns

"Tim and Jill Pochik" wrote in message
Does anyone know where I can locate patterns to make a mailbox into a
dog with added wooden pieces?
I have tried several woodworking pattern companies and no one seems
to have them available. Thanks for any help!

Try these guys. They have a few different mailbox patterns.

http://www.meiselwoodhobby.com/

Charlie M. 1958 January 19th 07 08:16 PM

Dog Mailbox Patterns

Tim and Jill Pochik wrote:
Does anyone know where I can locate patterns to make a mailbox into a
dog with added wooden pieces?
I have tried several woodworking pattern companies and no one seems
to have them available. Thanks for any help!

I have one approximately mailbox-sized dog which I will gladly ship to
the address of your choice. Doesn't eat much, but poops a lot.

J T January 20th 07 07:37 PM

Dog Mailbox Patterns

Sat, Jan 20, 2007, 12:59am (EST+5) (CW) doth stare
thinking along the right lines with:
Be sure to mount it on an eight inch I beam to make it vandal proof.

Ah, you've not thought it thru. Maybe a section of railroad track,
concealed in a thin veneer of wood, only to make it look presentable,
not to make it seem an easy target to knock over with a vehicle. Not
that I would actually expect anyone to purposely hit it with a vehicle,
of course.

JOAT
Bugrit. Millennium hand AND shrimp.