Posted to rec.woodworking
J T J T is offline

Default SIX-SHOOTER RUBBER BAND PISTOL

http://www.webcom.com/sknkwrks/sixshoot.htm

Just be careful and don't put six eople's eye out with one of
these.

JOAT
I do not have the huge amout of faith needed to be an Atheist.

Posted to rec.woodworking

J T wrote:
http://www.webcom.com/sknkwrks/sixshoot.htm

Just be careful and don't put six eople's eye out with one of
these.

JOAT
I do not have the huge amout of faith needed to be an Atheist.

12-shooter...:
http://www.backyardartillery.com/whassat/82511

Posted to rec.woodworking
J T J T is offline

Missing the point guys. FREE PLAN - not something you buy, or even
buy the plans for. FREE PLAN.

JOAT
I do not have the huge amout of faith needed to be an Atheist.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Ogee" wrote in message
J T wrote:
http://www.webcom.com/sknkwrks/sixshoot.htm

Just be careful and don't put six eople's eye out with one of
these.

JOAT
I do not have the huge amout of faith needed to be an Atheist.

12-shooter...:
http://www.backyardartillery.com/whassat/82511

http://youtube.com/watch?v=fUZWQlfZeh8

Posted to rec.woodworking

J T wrote:

JOAT
I do not have the huge amout of faith needed to be an Atheist.

Then a polytheist requires even less.

Posted to rec.woodworking

J T wrote:
http://www.webcom.com/sknkwrks/sixshoot.htm

Just be careful and don't put six eople's eye out with one of
these.

Cubicle land will never be the same... G
Posted to rec.woodworking

JOAT
I do not have the huge amount of faith needed to be an Atheist.

I got plenty, want to borrow some?

Posted to rec.woodworking
J T J T is offline

Sat, Jan 20, 2007, 1:07pm (EST-2) (Andy) doth
queryeth:
I got plenty, want to borrow some?

So I can be an athiest? No thanks.

JOAT
Bugrit. Millennium hand AND shrimp.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Ogee" wrote in message
J T wrote:
http://www.webcom.com/sknkwrks/sixshoot.htm

Just be careful and don't put six eople's eye out with one of
these.

JOAT
I do not have the huge amout of faith needed to be an Atheist.

12-shooter...:
http://www.backyardartillery.com/whassat/82511

http://youtube.com/watch?v=fUZWQlfZeh8

Y'know, any of these would solve Prometheus' cat problem. ;-)

Bur Father Haskell's is the best. I gotta build me one of those!

Posted to rec.woodworking

J T wrote:

Missing the point guys. FREE PLAN - not something you buy, or even
buy the plans for. FREE PLAN.

Plans free, stuff not.

$4.95 plans, $5 worth of wood, 80 shots: