mat

Default clean up teak?

A little bit of 0000 steel wool, teak oil and elbow grease will do wonders

"neon" * wrote in message
We have teak furniture, some solid, some veneer. My wife does the
cleaning and polishing. I believe she just uses teak oil.
My Question
Over time some of the pieces have picked up light marks, like cup
rings. And one has some heavier marks and scratches. I'd like to clean
them then reapply the teal oil.
Any suggestions what to use to for the light & heavy cleaning?

thanks in advance

video on plastering TXXT123 UK diy 9 September 3rd 04 12:21 AM
How to clean up an old hardwood filing cabinet? Jake UK diy 12 September 23rd 03 07:27 PM
How can I clean ceramic floor tiles after laying them? Jon Weaver UK diy 2 September 18th 03 02:13 PM