DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Walter Turner table saw for $125 (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/188312-walter-turner-table-saw-%24125.html)

John Grossbohlin January 6th 07 09:23 PM

Walter Turner table saw for $125

I saw this on Craig's List and thought someone might be interested... Listed
as being in Utica, NY.

I don't own it and don't know the seller so what's listed below is all I
know about it!

John

http://hudsonvalley.craigslist.org/tls/258611555.html

Reply to:
Date: 2007-01-06, 3:47PM EST

Walker Turner Cabinet Saw - Built when Walker Turner was a quality name in
cabinet saws, I replaced it recently with a new 3HP cabinet saw and need to
make room.

The Walker Turner saw has been around for a few decades, it has been in my
possession for 13 years and is still a solid work horse.

It is currently disassembled to make it lighter to move out of my basement,
it is in good working condition.

The table is true and vibration is very little as it should be with a
cabinet saw. Excellent for home improvements and furniture making alike.
Email me with questions or interest please.

a.. Location: Utica, NY

b.. It's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial
interests