Posted to rec.woodworking
CW CW is offline

Default Cordless?

I new it had to happen: http://www.barbarak.com/item.php?id=76#top

Posted to rec.woodworking

"CW" wrote in message
ink.net...
I new it had to happen: http://www.barbarak.com/item.php?id=76#top

You new(sic) what had to happen?

Posted to rec.woodworking
CW CW is offline

The "cordless" drill with a cord.

"Locutus" wrote in message

"CW" wrote in message
ink.net...
I new it had to happen: http://www.barbarak.com/item.php?id=76#top

You new(sic) what had to happen?

Posted to rec.woodworking

Actually I believe Hitachi came out with that 2 -4 years ago.

"CW" wrote in message
ink.net...
I new it had to happen: http://www.barbarak.com/item.php?id=76#top

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sun, 24 Dec 2006 06:22:07 GMT, "CW" wrote:

I new it had to happen: http://www.barbarak.com/item.php?id=76#top

This is more accurately called cord/cordless. Even then it's stil a
battery pack on your hip instead of the drill.

Not a bad idea in light of the behemoth packs that come on some drills
now. However, *not* having the weight of the pack in the tool is
probably going to make it feel unbalanced and therefore a bit
unwieldly, no matter the lighter weight.

I think I'll stick with my Milwaukee 14.4, thank you.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"CW" wrote in message
nk.net...
The "cordless" drill with a cord.

Well they had to.... It has all of 12 volts of power!

Mekon

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Epictitus" wrote in message
I looked at her website but can't find the left handed hammers...

Or even the striped paint.

But the long weights are there.

Mekon

Posted to rec.woodworking
cm cm is offline

Home Depot carried left handed hammers for a while and may still. They have
a molded grip to fit a left handers palm and the opposite for righties.

All of Stanleys 10' and 12' tape measures were left handed up through the
mid 1980's. Now they are all righties. Anyone know what would make a pencil
left handed? Also do you know why a tape measure would be left handed
besides the markings on the blade?

Left handed cm

"George Max" wrote in message
On Sun, 24 Dec 2006 06:22:07 GMT, "CW" wrote:

I new it had to happen: http://www.barbarak.com/item.php?id=76#top

This is more accurately called cord/cordless. Even then it's stil a
battery pack on your hip instead of the drill.

Not a bad idea in light of the behemoth packs that come on some drills
now. However, *not* having the weight of the pack in the tool is
probably going to make it feel unbalanced and therefore a bit
unwieldly, no matter the lighter weight.

I think I'll stick with my Milwaukee 14.4, thank you.

Posted to rec.woodworking

CW wrote:
I new it had to happen: http://www.barbarak.com/item.php?id=76#top

I have a cordless table saw and cordless jointer. I only plug them in if I
want to cut or trim some wood. Without plugging them in, I can still set
my coffee cup on them, and an unplugged tool is easier to move around.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Mekon" wrote in message
news

"CW" wrote in message
nk.net...
The "cordless" drill with a cord.

Well they had to.... It has all of 12 volts of power!

Mekon

Why not just attach it to a car battery and turn it into a real drill?

Posted to rec.woodworking

She's not bad, I'd settle for braless.

B.
Posted to rec.woodworking

Oh, I thought you were referring to girly power tools.

Mike

Posted to rec.woodworking

OK, I have left and right handed tin snips....I think left handed hammers
went by the wayside - at least around here...

I never really considered left handed tape measures...personally I would
like to find any tape measure that lasts.

Lately I've been buying the dollar store ones as they seem to last about as
long as the expensive name brands.

Cordless drill Doctor Drivel UK diy 4 October 24th 05 09:29 AM
Cordless Toilets FACE Home Repair 0 October 13th 05 02:11 AM
Cordless Toilets stevie Home Repair 2 October 12th 05 10:35 PM
Cordless Toilets Amun Home Repair 0 October 12th 05 07:18 PM
cordless phone help al Electronics Repair 1 October 15th 04 01:21 PM