DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   How to edge thin plywood? (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/186452-how-edge-thin-plywood.html)

Dan December 20th 06 02:00 PM

How to edge thin plywood?

Folks --

Thanks for the many suggestions recieved about where to get thin wood.
The area of interest was the number of folks who suggested 0.25 inch
plywood.

I can get that size, and I think once I have banding down, I can
edge band the material, but some folks had suggested edging with a
solid wood. I can see using a spline and joining on a piece of solid
wood, but I thought I should ask you folks about how you would do it.

Your ideas are welcome!

Happy Holidays!!