Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Introducing INNOVATIVE HAND TOOLS.

Hi everybody,

Would like to introduce fantastic tools.

Buy them online on www.solsonsusa.com

Thanks.

Chad.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"CHAD" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi everybody,

Would like to introduce fantastic tools.

Buy them online on www.solsonsusa.com

Thanks.

Chad.

Duh! This is WOODworking, not plumbing!

Posted to rec.woodworking

Not only that.. but this innovative newly invented tool that has never
been seen before...

http://www.solsonsusa.com/showProduct.asp?id=12

....has been in my garage for over 10 years.. and it was in my fathers
before that!

DrewRead.
Brent Beal wrote:
"CHAD" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi everybody,

Would like to introduce fantastic tools.

Buy them online on www.solsonsusa.com

Thanks.

Chad.

Duh! This is WOODworking, not plumbing!

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 19 Dec 2006 01:05:28 -0800, "CHAD" wrote:

Hi everybody,

Would like to introduce fantastic tools.

Buy them online on www.solsonsusa.com

I love it they got an award for packaging. well that makes me want to
buy it (G)
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Wed, 20 Dec 2006 10:13:52 -0800, Steve knight wrote:

On 19 Dec 2006 01:05:28 -0800, "CHAD" wrote:

Hi everybody,

Would like to introduce fantastic tools.

Buy them online on www.solsonsusa.com

I love it they got an award for packaging. well that makes me want to
buy it (G)

I hereby christen their pipe wrench the "vulture wrench".

--
--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 20 Dec 2006 19:30:28 GMT, "J. Clarke"
wrote:

On Wed, 20 Dec 2006 10:13:52 -0800, Steve knight wrote:

On 19 Dec 2006 01:05:28 -0800, "CHAD" wrote:

Hi everybody,

Would like to introduce fantastic tools.

Buy them online on www.solsonsusa.com

I love it they got an award for packaging. well that makes me want to
buy it (G)

I hereby christen their pipe wrench the "vulture wrench".

How soon till Bob Villa hawks the stamped metal version for Sears?

Mark
(sixoneeight) = 618
Posted to rec.woodworking

How soon till Bob Villa hawks the stamped metal version for Sears?

Mark
(sixoneeight) = 618

Who knows, maybe it is his line.