DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   O/T Tis The Season (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/186218-re-o-t-tis-season.html)

Lew Hodgett December 18th 06 04:19 AM

O/T Tis The Season

It is Christmas Eve in New England and a truck driver is passing
through a mountain road.

All of a sudden reindeer and a sled parked at the side of the road
comes into view.

As the truck stops, a white bearded fat man in bright red clothes
jumps out of the sled.

"I am the Red Faggot of the road, (he says) and I am very hungry, can
you spare anything for me to eat?"

The driver is surprised as well as disappointed but gives him a piece
of bread, accepts the thanks and drives on.

A little later a man dressed in a bright yellow survival suit is
waving a flashlight.

"I am the Yellow Faggot of the road, and I am very thirsty, do you
have anything for me to drink?"

The driver is getting slightly miffed about the situation but gives
him a bottle of water.

What do you know, a couple of miles later there are some flares on
the road and another man appears with a raised hand.

The driver has had it by this time, so he starts the conversation, "OK
you Blue Faggot of the road, what can I do for you ?"

The man looks the driver in the eye and says "I was going to warn you
about a fallen tree up ahead but how about you start by handing me
your license and registration".

Lew