DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   hello SF Bay Area (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/185734-hello-sf-bay-area.html)

Elshadaiironworks.com December 13th 06 05:27 AM

hello SF Bay Area

Hello,

My name is Jose Borja and I would like to share my new website with
this community. If you happen to request services from my iron designs
company please mention this newsgroup and I will give you a 10%
discount on total cost of any services provided.

Visit my site at: www.elshadaiironworks.com

I will be sharing some of my experstise with you and perhaps I will get
a chance to enhance some of you ideas. Looking forward to being part of
this community.

Regards.

Jose Borja