DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Wyne filter cartridge for HF DC (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/185708-wyne-filter-cartridge-hf-dc.html)

cc December 13th 06 03:00 AM

Wyne filter cartridge for HF DC

For those that have the 1200 CFM rated DC from HF (yea, I know
already), has anyone tried replacing the top bag with the Wyne
cartridge? Several threads recommend this to increase filtration area.
What part # did you use and why (there are multiple ones that could
work).

thanks for all helpful comments

Howard December 13th 06 12:59 PM

Wyne filter cartridge for HF DC

Since I live about ten miles from Wynne I first called and then went
over there to pickup a filter for my Penn State DC. Dick Wynne was
very helpful in discussing the pro/cons and he also had a good line of
6" flex tubing that came in handy. Just e-mail him for suggestions.

Pat Barber December 13th 06 03:55 PM

Wyne filter cartridge for HF DC

http://www.wynnenv.com/9e300bl_conversion.htm

tells the whole story with pictures.....

Dave Hall December 13th 06 08:18 PM

Wyne filter cartridge for HF DC

On Wed, 13 Dec 2006 15:55:23 GMT, Pat Barber
wrote:

http://www.wynnenv.com/9e300bl_conversion.htm

tells the whole story with pictures.....

Even better yetgo to http://www.wynnenv.com/notes.htm to see that
they now have a direct replacement filter for the HF dust collector.
Get part number 35A274BLOL for $91 plus the poly bags for $10 for 10
of them. If you want the filter to be washable, get part number
35A100SBOL for $130. Wynn says that they are direct replacement for
the HF DC.

Dave Hall