DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   FS: Knight toolworks smoothing plane (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/18475-fs-knight-toolworks-smoothing-plane.html)

Abe Normal July 17th 03 08:22 AM

FS: Knight toolworks smoothing plane

Knight Toolworks smoothing plane
This plane was built in 2000 and has seen some use. It is in very good
condition and the sole is flat and clean. Oak body, ipe sole, and
ebony strike block. The iron is 1/4" and scary sharp
$65 obo
Email for pics
Portland OR

Sbtypesetter July 17th 03 05:21 PM

FS: Knight toolworks smoothing plane

Which blade?
Pics?
Thanx-
-Rick

Traves W. Coppock July 17th 03 05:43 PM

FS: Knight toolworks smoothing plane

On 17 Jul 2003 16:21:27 GMT, ojunk
(Sbtypesetter)Crawled out of the shop and said. . .:

Which blade?
Pics?
Thanx-
-Rick

it being made by steve in '00, its going to have a regular iron, and
not the japanese one. that is, unless i am totally off my rocker.

its going to look like the one here
http://www.knight-toolworks.com/wooden.htm#Coffin
altho not with the PH body obviously.

my question is, why sell it? unless you are getting out of woodworking
that is.

Traves

Traves W. Coppock July 20th 03 09:41 AM

FS: Knight toolworks smoothing plane

On Thu, 17 Jul 2003 18:25:25 GMT, "Jim Mc Namara"
Crawled out of the shop and said. . .:

Mama won't let you have it anyway so why do *you* care? LOL!

Jums

"Traves W. Coppock" wrote in message:

LMAO

that she probly would jums,,,that she would

Traves