DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Vicmarc VL-100 mini lathe+ for sale (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/184499-vicmarc-vl-100-mini-lathe-sale.html)

cm December 1st 06 10:51 PM

Vicmarc VL-100 mini lathe+ for sale

Hello all,

I posted this about a week ago and have now lowered the price and added
several accessories. Including a drill chuck, two chisels, and a Delta
grinder. Almost everything you need to start turning now!

I am selling my Vicmarc VL-100 mini lathe that has never been used. I bought
it 2
or 3 years ago. It is similar to the Jet and Delta mini lathes but the
quality is better. I am also including a new motor, old style Nova chuck
(new), and whatever accessories came with it new. It has never even been
set up for use. I am located in Gilbert, Arizona. No shipping at this time.
Asking $290 or best offer for all.

Link to lathe pictures and included accessories:
http://www.azcraig.us/Stuff_for_sale_.html

Here is a link to the specs:
http://www.vicmarc.com:80/Page.php?P...hes&LatheId=17

Thanks,

Craig

Steven Lefkowitz February 24th 19 03:44 AM

Vicmarc VL-100 mini lathe+ for sale

replying to cm, Steven Lefkowitz wrote:
Hi, is the lathe sold?
Steven

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/woodwo...le-351050-.htm

DerbyDad03 February 24th 19 03:49 AM

On Saturday, February 23, 2019 at 10:44:05 PM UTC-5, Steven Lefkowitz wrote:
replying to cm, Steven Lefkowitz wrote:
Hi, is the lathe sold?
Steven

Just guessing...after 13 years, it's either sold or cm isn't listening
anymore.

J. Clarke[_5_] February 24th 19 03:56 AM

Vicmarc VL-100 mini lathe+ for sale

On Sun, 24 Feb 2019 03:44:02 GMT, Steven Lefkowitz
m wrote:

replying to cm, Steven Lefkowitz wrote:
Hi, is the lathe sold?

Given that the notice was posted in 2006, that seems like the way to
bet.