DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Senco Finish Nailer for sale (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/184074-senco-finish-nailer-sale.html)

[email protected] November 27th 06 10:01 PM

Senco Finish Nailer for sale

I've got nice Senco Finish nailer that I wanna sell. It is about 4 yrs
old. It is lighty used, just a few trim jobs around my house.

Should I offer it up here or might ebay be a better choice

Bill in Detroit November 28th 06 05:30 AM

wrote:
I've got nice Senco Finish nailer that I wanna sell. It is about 4 yrs
old. It is lighty used, just a few trim jobs around my house.

Should I offer it up here or might ebay be a better choice

Might as well slap a price on it here ... IMHO, eBay is a flea market
full of bottom feeders.

Bill

--
Life is like playing a violin in public and learning the instrument as
one goes on.