DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Delta bandsaw rip fence (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/18339-delta-bandsaw-rip-fence.html)

HarryM July 13th 03 10:59 PM

Delta bandsaw rip fence

Has Delta ever changed the design of their 14" bandsaw? Will a modern rip
fence fit an early bandsaw? The table is drilled for the fence, but I have
never had one and am considering getting one. harrym

S July 14th 03 02:36 AM

Delta bandsaw rip fence

I bought the Delta rip fence a ew years ago & it bolted right up to my 1946
vintage 14" bandsaw.