DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Good article about waterborne finish (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/183313-good-article-about-waterborne-finish.html)

Stewart Schooley November 20th 06 03:30 PM

Good article about waterborne finish

http://www.taunton.com/finewoodworki....aspx?id=27123

[email protected] November 20th 06 11:30 PM

Stewart Schooley wrote:
http://www.taunton.com/finewoodworki....aspx?id=27123

Thanks for posting that. I rarely see anything of value that compares
finishes and applications of same when concerning waterborne products,
although sooner than we might think we will not have too many choices.

I'll shoot solvent based until they take my stuff away, but I would
like to have some less toxic alternatives for inside finished homes,
etc., where my favorite finishes can keep a family of 5 stoned for a
week.

Robert

JGS November 21st 06 11:32 AM

Good article about waterborne finish

Looks like I need to pick up that issue. The following is a good primer on
WB. It is sponsored by Target. JG

http://www.targetcoatings.com/Images...ngsManualR.pdf

"Stewart Schooley" wrote in message
.. .