DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Delta 50-155 Miter Saw Stand (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/183216-delta-50-155-miter-saw-stand.html)

RonB November 20th 06 01:52 AM

Delta 50-155 Miter Saw Stand

I have owned a Delta 50-155 collapsable miter saw for about five years and
love it. We were going to give one to our son for Christmas and cannot find
one. Amazon still has a space-holder but it is not available. Have they
discontinued it?

There is a new one but it appears to be a little high-centered over a
smaller footprint.

RonB

Woodworker November 26th 06 10:54 PM

Cheap ? Hard wood

On Sun, 26 Nov 2006 02:12:19 -0600, Prometheus
wrote:

Of course, that will depend on where you're located- if you're
anywhere in the midwest, those two are often less expensive than
knotty pine. Elsewhere, they might be premium woods- hard to say.

If you live in the Midwest, you're in luck. There is a lumber company
call Liberty Hardwood Inc. in North of Kansas City, MO. They sell
rough sawn Oak (railroad tie) for around $1.75 b/f and they even
deliver if your total purchase is more than $350 (I think).

http://libertyhardwoodsinc.com/contact_locations.asp

..