DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Large Humidor plans (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/18229-large-humidor-plans.html)

Rob July 11th 03 12:24 PM

Large Humidor plans

I am looking to build a large humidor, maybe 36W x 60H. I searched both the
web and the wreck, but all I could find were plans for desktop humidors.

I would appreciate any links to similar plans.

Bob T

Jack-of-all-trades - JOAT July 11th 03 04:22 PM

Large Humidor plans

Fri, Jul 11, 2003, 11:24am (EDT+4) (Rob) claims:
I am looking to build a large humidor, maybe 36W x 60H. I searched both
the web and the wreck, but all I could find were plans for desktop
humidors. snip

Get coffin plans from Rockler, and convert it.

JOAT
Let's just assume you don't know what the Hell you're talking about.

Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT
Web Page Update 25 Jun 2003. Some tunes I like.
http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofal...All/page4.html

Jim Mc Namara July 11th 03 05:17 PM

Large Humidor plans

"Jack-of-all-trades - JOAT" wrote in message:
Get coffin plans from Rockler, and convert it.

But won't the humidity stain the satin lining JOAT?

Jums

Jack-of-all-trades - JOAT July 11th 03 07:00 PM

Large Humidor plans

Fri, Jul 11, 2003, 4:17pm (EDT+4) (Jim=A0Mc=A0Namara)
asks:
But won't the humidity stain the satin lining JOAT?

Dunno. I'm still wondering where he's gonna get the large cigars.

Jim Mc Namara July 11th 03 07:18 PM

Large Humidor plans

"Traves W. Coppock" wrote in message:

DAGS for just that. you might find more sources than ya tink

Traves ~ is DAGS is the archives yet? I like it!

Jums

Sean Dinh July 11th 03 07:39 PM

Large Humidor plans

Someone told to not to suck, but blow. Would this reduce chances of needing
a coffin?

Jim Mc Namara July 11th 03 07:56 PM

Large Humidor plans

"Jack-of-all-trades - JOAT" wrote in message:
Dunno. I'm still wondering where he's gonna get the large cigars.

Hmmm - maybe he gets the NY Times and he's gonna roll his own! :-)

Jums

Traves W. Coppock July 11th 03 08:04 PM

Large Humidor plans

On Fri, 11 Jul 2003 18:18:52 GMT, "Jim Mc Namara"
Crawled out of the shop and said. . .:

"Traves W. Coppock" wrote in message:

DAGS for just that. you might find more sources than ya tink

Traves ~ is DAGS is the archives yet? I like it!

Jums

i tink so...if'n it aint,,,it aught a be!

lol

Squarefinger

Jack-of-all-trades - JOAT July 12th 03 04:29 AM

Large Humidor plans

Fri, Jul 11, 2003, 6:56pm (EDT+4) (Jim=A0Mc=A0Namara)
wonders:
Hmmm - maybe he gets the NY Times and he's gonna roll his own! :-)

Then he's probably gonna need one of these. May need to scale it
up a bit tho.
http://members.tripod.com/~potlinks/makehash/ And, maybe he can get one
of these, and scale it up. http://www.jointrollingmachine.com/

Gods, I just love google.

Rob July 12th 03 09:13 AM

Large Humidor plans

I guess I am looking for something bigger then a breadbox but smaller then a
closet.DAGS only showed plans for the desktop kind. Also sawa few companys
that make the bookcase size ones I am looking for, but since they want
$5000+ I don't think they will share the plans.

Rob
"Traves W. Coppock" wrote in message
On Fri, 11 Jul 2003 11:24:52 GMT, "Rob" Crawled
out of the shop and said. . .:

I am looking to build a large humidor, maybe 36W x 60H. I searched both

the
web and the wreck, but all I could find were plans for desktop humidors.

I would appreciate any links to similar plans.

Bob T

well, just make the desktop ones bigger. add a few shelves, and/or
drawers.

if you are planning a walkin humidor, DAGS for just that. you might