DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   New vlog about woodworking - great tutorials (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/182149-new-vlog-about-woodworking-great-tutorials.html)

[email protected] November 10th 06 09:50 PM

New vlog about woodworking - great tutorials

Hey all, my husband is a professional woodworker and has just created
his first blog video podcast, in hopes to entertain, educate and bring
more people to the craft. All the tutorials are free and I'm sure
you'll get a lot of great info from them. You can check it out at
www.thewoodwhisperer.com He is always looking for ideas on future
episodes as well! Enjoy!...

John L. Poole November 11th 06 06:10 PM

wrote:
Hey all, my husband is a professional woodworker and has just created
his first blog video podcast, in hopes to entertain, educate and bring
more people to the craft. All the tutorials are free and I'm sure
you'll get a lot of great info from them. You can check it out at
www.thewoodwhisperer.com He is always looking for ideas on future
episodes as well! Enjoy!...

I especially enjoyed the first three minutes and the last three minutes
of his video episode "The King and His Castle" at:

http://marcswoodcreations.com/thewoodwhisperer/

There's talent here.