DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   portable downdraft table. ANY GOOD ? (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/181947-portable-downdraft-table-any-good.html)

[email protected] woodman November 9th 06 01:46 AM

portable downdraft table. ANY GOOD ?

I have been thinking of buying a delta table top unit or building one
myself . My question, does anyone have experience with the delta unit
or does anyone know of plans to build one.
Any info would be greatley appreciated.

THANKS IN ADVANCE
audiowood

Dave Jackson November 9th 06 03:06 AM

portable downdraft table. ANY GOOD ?

A simple plywood box with the bottom slanted toward a 4" dust collector
fitting in one side and a pegboard top will work well. I have no experience
with any store bought models. --dave

ups.com...