DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Senco SFN30 finish nailer (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/181601-senco-sfn30-finish-nailer.html)

eclipsme November 6th 06 01:47 AM

Senco SFN30 finish nailer

I have all but decided - I think. I picked up one of these at a local
store and loved the weight and feel compared to other 15 gauge nailers.
Its only drawback that I see is it will only shoot up to 2". rather than
2 1/2". I really don't see the need for the 2 1/2" for me, so that
doesn't seem to be an issue.

Anybody have any experience with this gun? Anybody have any reasons to
go with a bigger one?

Will this one shoot the same nails as all the others?

Thanks again for all the help.
Harvey

Patriarch November 6th 06 03:12 AM

Senco SFN30 finish nailer

eclipsme wrote in news:Xuw3h.3062$GE1.1212
@bignews7.bellsouth.net:

I have all but decided - I think. I picked up one of these at a local
store and loved the weight and feel compared to other 15 gauge nailers.
Its only drawback that I see is it will only shoot up to 2". rather than
2 1/2". I really don't see the need for the 2 1/2" for me, so that
doesn't seem to be an issue.

Anybody have any experience with this gun? Anybody have any reasons to
go with a bigger one?

Will this one shoot the same nails as all the others?

Thanks again for all the help.
Harvey

Longer finish nails have a tendency to wander a bit in their path. If you
can use a 2", rather than longer, you will likely be happier with it.

And less likely to shoot a nail through your finger, too. DAMHIKT.

Patriarch